November 2, 2009

1 week down, 14 to go.

The first week was a success! I don't want to jinx myself but so far my schedule has not changed once! Perfection. Still have Wednesdays off. Right now I am teaching one academic class (English I) and 7 conversation classes. I dig. However after the 4th conversation class I get tired of repeating the same stuff. And by the 7th class I am delirious with giggles as I have memorized everything we are going to be doing. I am under the assumption that my 6th and 7th classes think I'm nuts....which I am totally okay with...actually I think all my classes think I am crazy. What?!? After my first week of not so hard work I thought it best to head to the beach...I am feeling alittle pale...oh yeah...Ko Samet! Gawd, I love that place.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Back to the old grind of swimming, sun bathing and massages. Some one has to do it.