May 31, 2009

Back to School

I start the next semester tomorrow! AAAAH!! But in all honesty...I am ready. WHAT? Ready?!? Yes...the summer was amazing and couldn't have asked for a better one...but I am ready for what the new semester brings...new bosses, new lessons, new courses, new teachers, new students, new changes, etc.
And today I moved into a new apartment in the city. If you recall I was renting a townhome in the city with 3 other girls and our lease was up so my friend Lauren and I moved into a smaller apt. I still have my dorm in BangNa and will be there occasionally...because YES YES YES I am teaching in the city campus again (Huamak)!!!! So happy! I will get my final schedule tomorrow so not sure of what I'll be teaching or when I'll be teaching. Nothing like waiting until the last minute...and I thought I was a procrastinator.
Also Theresa booked her ticket to Thailand and I can't be more excited! I am looking forward to seeing her and hanging with one of my hometown buddies!

6 comments:

mom said...

It sounds like you are looking forward to all the new changes.

Theresa said...

I can't wait to see you! So excited!

Joellyn said...

good luck with school!

Unknown said...

ha ha im goin in2 summer and u gotta go back to skewl! JK i love u and hope u r having TONS of fun i cuz ino i miss u a TON!
ttyl!
love ur lil sis,
jana xoxo

Unknown said...

its jana again-just wanted to say dat ur sea food list is AWESOME! im sooooooooo proud of my big awesome sis to be tryin all this new stufF!member hawii where u wouldnt even smell it? lol i love u sooooooooooo much! i miss u a ton!
love ur lil sis,
jana xoxo

Eileen said...

Glad to hear you found a place in the city. Although that probably means you won't be on line too often.
Be grateful you dont have essays to grade. That would cut into your beach get away weekends.