June 9, 2009

Patience Heidi Patience.

I told you last week that my schedule changed four times, right?! Let me tell you it has already changed twice this week and its only TUESDAY!!! Can we say... frustrating?! UGH. I start teaching a class, start learning names, read over the syallbus, create classroom rules, start building a rapport with students, etc... just to find out the class has been cancelled or I have been switched to teach another section.

Patience Heidi Patience.

If I had to name something I have learned here it is... be flexible!

On another note, I am heading to a screening of a Thai film "Wonderful Town" on Thursday night. That should be exciting! I'll let you know how it goes. I am hoping it is as good as the other Thai film I saw "A Moment In June" which reminds me I need to buy a few copies and send home...it really was a beauitful movie and I am sure some of you would enjoy it!

3 comments:

Mom said...

The only constant in life is change.

Eileen said...

The number one quality of a good teacher is flexibility.

heidibrusek said...

Oh so true mother! I like it! Oh maybe I am finally becoming one of those what do you call it...a good teacher!