September 25, 2009

Second semester coming to a close...

I finished my second semester teaching!!! This past semester was a rough one in comparison to the first semester. Not only was I teaching an Academic Grammar English course that I disliked very much but I was also teaching overtime. Last semester if you recall, I was only teaching 2 days a week! These last 3 months I was worn out day after day. And for about 6 weeks I had some serious stomach issues that even brought about an overnight stay in the hospital. I am finally feeling better and back at 100%. And now my classes are over and its playtime (Krabi), proctoring, grading, moving (cross your fingers to the city campus), and then HOME to CHICAGO for 2 weeks!!!
So here are some pictures of my kiddos from this semester. I taught 2 academic classes and 5 sections of conversation. I had some good kids and some not so nice monsters that I could have done without but its all a learning process right??? I can say though that I sure learned my threshold and tolerance for immaturity, laziness, and rudeness this semester. But overall it was a good semester.

No comments: