September 29, 2009

Krabi Birthday

After classes ended I was on a plane outta Bangkok...headed south to paradise...Krabi! While there I went on a sunset snorkeling trip...which was how do I say??? Absolutely heavenly. I swear sunsets over water never get old for me. I love them. This particular night we were sitting on a sandbar as the tide was low and the sunset was amazing shades of pink. Then I got to swim with phosphorescence...this beautiful greenish light organism that glows when you splash the water around. I now know with 100% certainty what my heaven is going to include...a glorious sunset over water, a million stars out at night and swimming with phosphorescence. I also celebrated my birthday while in Krabi...we climbed up to a viewpoint, we layed on the beach, we drank whiskey, we ate Indian food, we chilled at a Reggae bar and Jenn and Shannon were sneaky little monsters and surprised me with a birthday cake. It was a wonderful day! I am one lucky gal, I've made some great friends out here.

1 comment:

Mom said...

What an amazing sunset picture. Few more days