January 28, 2009

Weekend getaway!

The usual suspects (Jenn, Lauren M., Shannon) and I headed to Koh Samet for the weekend. We just wanted to escape the city and chill out on the beach. We left early morning Friday and arrived at the beach by 1pm. Lovely. What can beat a 3 hour van ride for $6.00 that gets you to this...

We didn't do anything out of the ordinary, with the exception of Jenn getting her eyebrow pierced. We just lounged on the beach and read. I should have been lesson planning but you know just as well as I do that that was never going to happen. That was the last thing on my mind. I did start and finish a book that weekend. Ah now this is the life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the swimsuit! A little jealous that you are in that while we are in layers of clothes tostay warm.

Adrianne

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know we got another 3 inches of snow today.

Anonymous said...

ah the beach, i am so jealous!

JS&A said...

What does the beach look like again? Love the swimsuit, too!!!!