October 26, 2009

Adjarn Heidi... third time's a charm.

Today was the first day of school. Oye. And guess who had an 8am class?? Pick me pick me!!! You guessed it. Aren't I lucky? Its okay, I don't mind. At least this semester I am not teaching any 3 hour classes. Thank God! This time around I am teaching English One and English One Conversation. As it stands I have a pretty awesome schedule! I teach Mon/Tues and Thur/Fri SWEET...WEDNESDAYS OFF!! I'll take it. As my friend Shannon said "I'll pay someone a hundred dollars to keep this schedule". But as we all know the first two weeks of classes are insane. Last semester my schedule changed 4 times in the first week. So I'll let you know how it all pans out later. OOOOH oooh and I forgot the most important thing...the best part...wait for it....I am teaching in HUAMAK! I mentioned to some of you how I was going to be teaching at the suburban campus (BangNa) but somehow luck was on my side and I once again got to teach at the city campus! YAY three cheers for whoever made my schedule!!! Rah Rah Rah! Finally I get to live and teach at the same campus!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hope they do not change your schedule. Nice to see your room.