January 7, 2010

Thank you.

Last night I was thinking about my life - who I am, how I got here, where I have been, where I want to go, what I have done, what I am going to do, who I know, and who I have yet to meet...and I am so very thankful. I feel so lucky. Sometimes I pinch myself to see if its all real, is this really my life? I know I didn't get to this place alone and I have an absolutely amazing support system behind me. I am so very grateful and appreciative. One person, in particular, has always helped me get to where I want to be and continually encourages me to do my best...thank you for believing in me, thank you for helping me grow, thank you for listening to me, thank you for pushing me, thank you for being you...mom!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thank you for being you. Love you

P.S.
You made me cry.