July 10, 2009

It's official!!

I am staying in Thailand longer. I have extended my contract and staying until March 2010. I just signed my new contract! I am so excited, relieved, and happy! Best of all...I get to miss another Chicago winter!

So this gives you more time to save your pennies and get your butt over here! Come visit me! Southeast Asia awaits you!

If you can't make it over here that's okay...I will venture home in October for a week or two. So make sure you play hookie one day and spend a day with me. Scheduling will begin soon. HAHA.


My roomie and I at the FREE wine night atop the Millennium Hilton- the views were spectacular...too bad my camera sucks.

2 comments:

JS&A said...

Just give me a day to take off!!! Lina and I would love to spend the day with you. Plus you have save a night for dinner with the girls!
Miss ya!

Linda Flaherty said...

Congrats to you! You look incredible and especially beautiful in all the photos. Being there has been good to you.

Please make sure you let us know when you are in town. I have a huge hug ready for you.

With love,
Linda