March 28, 2010

Farewell my Koh Samet

Brenda, Jorge, Shannon and myself headed for our final weekend getaway to the beloved Koh Samet. We arrived Friday and didn't even make it to the beach before stopping for sum tom, sticky rice, and some beer. One beer turned into 12 beers which turned into a fun and fabulous night of awesomeness. First bingo, then random bottle games including a game of ring toss, and finally a sing along song...good times...and the fun had only just begun. The next two days, lets just say, were well spent resting on the beach. Fast forward to Sunday afternoon...having to say goodbye to Koh Samet (literally my 2nd home in Thailand) was quite difficult. More so than I had anticipated. A tear here a tear there. My heart is sad. I can't believe I am leaving. Where did the time go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O M G, Samed...always an adventure. Samed won't be the same without you, sexuality! It won't be the same without me, shit. muahahaha!